Top 10 ways to enjoy Nettle-Me seasoning
Everyone who has tried my Nettle-Me seasoning loves it…and has their own, special way of enjoying it! Nettle-Me is an incredibly simple and flavorful seasoning: just toasted, organic, hulled sesame seeds (from the Mountain People’s co-op), freshly dried, locally, ethically, sustainably and beautifully wildcrafted nettle (grown wild on my own land), and just a pinch of organic mineral salt. The following list was compiled with your comments on the very best ways to enjoy getting some Nettle into your life.
- sprinkled on a ripe avocado for breakfast
- a crunchy salad-topper
- mixed in green smoothies (no joke!)
- a generous amount on top of toasted bagel with cream cheese (my personal favorite!)
- use it like Gomasio on top of brown rice, soba noodles and miso soup
- the ever-versatile omelet ingredient
- quinoa is suddenly way more exciting with Nettle-Me seasoning
- garnish your fancy homemade dips – sour cream, hummus, black beans…
- put it on the dinner table in lieu of salt and pepper
- one local seven year old eats it by the spoonful!
How can YOU get some Nettle into your life? E-mail me today to place your order! email@example.com