So far, we have raised $227 toward our goal of $1,000 by December 31st. Thanks to everyone who has already given!
If you’re still on the fence about why or how to help the Holistic Homestead with our annual fundraiser, here are ten reasons to get you inspired about what we are doing and how you can be a part of it!
10. Charitable giving is always good karma!
9. You read our articles regularly, and maybe even learned something
8. You want to support our mission of greater health literacy and advocacy of holistic health options
7. You want to directly help rural mountain folk who may not otherwise have access to holistic health options
6. You enjoyed participating in our Winter Retreat last February and can’t wait to do it again! (I know you’re out there!)
5. We’ve exchanged e-mails about health topics and maybe I gave you a good idea that worked!
4. You are excited about helping the Holistic Homestead become a non-profit in 2015!
3. You choose one organization for your charitable giving every December…and you still haven’t found the ONE…
2. You want to join our network as an official Sponsor and have your business logo printed on the homepage and in our monthly newsletter for one year (sponsorship donation level for $50 or more)
1. You love that we are a homespun, homemade, down-home, hard working cottage industry in the Rocky Mountains of rural Colorado!
Whatever your reason NOW is the season to help the Holistic Homestead!
Go to the homepage to make a secure donation today via paypal or send checks/money orders to: Arwen Ek, PO Box 3193 Nederland, CO 80466.