As we move closer to our goal of becoming a viable, charitable, tax-exempt organization, we want to let you know how you can be a part of our growing organization – as a member.
Starting in 2017, we will be opening up The Holistic Homestead as a membership-based charitable nonprofit. Why? The growth of our tiny grassroots movement into a burgeoning health and wellness charity could not have been possible without your feedback, your input and your participation.
Members will receive our monthly newsletter, and will have “backstage” access to our forthcoming website with direct access to the entire backstock of archives, first dibs on new products, free shipping, and one-on-one holistic consultations…and that’s just for starters.
Click here to become a member today!
Here are 10 reasons hundreds of folks from around the world LOVE what we do:
10. Investigative reports on issues that affect our health
9. Reliable tips on how to live healthier
8. Delicious, simple, homemade remedies
7. We consider multiple perspectives in our articles – holistic, integrative, alternative and mainstream
6. Local outreach to improve health and wellness in our communities
5. Dr. Mom – articles tailored for the original first responder
4. Winter Retreat!! Our most popular annual, online event!
3. Holistic Nutrition
2. Fun health literacy activities you can do at home with your family
1. Increased self-sufficiency when it comes to caring for yourself and your family
Why wait until January to jump on board? Your contribution of $25 today* instantly makes you a member and you will receive your first PDF of our December Newsletter via e-mail. Your regular, hard-copy edition will begin arriving in your mailbox starting January 2017, and we will let you know about the continuing developments and benefits available to members of The Holistic Homestead.
*As we do not yet have the official IRS designation as a 501(c)(3) corporation, your contributions are not tax-deductible. Our main fundraising goal this year is toward sending in that application fee to the IRS, getting basic corporate liability insurance, and upgrading the website. Your support in any amount goes miles toward getting this grassroots movement up and running! Thank you!*