Every December we do a big outreach – on this website, social media, e-mail, and in person – to raise money to keep our nonprofit going. Our goal for 2016 is to raise $2,500 and this year we have more ways than ever for you to enjoy being a part of the Homestead!
Follow us on Facebook to take part in our online silent auction NOW through December 31st, where you can find sweet deals on books, sound healing and vibrational therapy, the highest quality supplements, and more!
So far, we have raised over $500 for the Holistic Homestead – a grassroots health advocacy organization and cottage industry in rural Colorado. That money is just enough for us to send in our application to the IRS to become a 501(c)(3)! As a fully fledged tax-exempt nonprofit, we are able to do even more to increase health literacy in our community, advocate for greater access to alternative medicine, champion self-sufficiency when it comes to personal health and preventative medicine and engage in building a healthier community!
…your support has brought healing, joy, and hope to the rural mountain communities of Northern Colorado since 2011…together we can do even more…
Every little bit helps us to go a long way, choose your donation level and choose your gift!
- “SUPPORTER” $1 – $20 you will receive a PDF of our latest newsletter
- “MEMBER” $25 + receive a one year subscription to our newsletter – hard copy and PDF, access to our “Member’s Only” page on this website, and more!
- “SPONSOR” for all donations of $50 + you will receive a one year subscription to our monthly newsletter, hard copy and PDF, as well as having your business logo printed in our newsletter and featured on this website!
The Holistic Homestead would like to thank our 2016 sponsors:
- Become a “VISIONARY” supporter with a donation of $75, and receive all 12 issues of our monthly newsletter from 2016 cataloging our progress, including DIY holistic projects, book reviews and more! Plus, you will receive a one-year subscription to our newsletter (print and PDF).
- “COLLABORATORS” truly believe in our mission with your gift of $100 or more. All collaborators receive a custom gift of Homestead goodies just in time for the holidays, a one-year subscription and a personal letter of thanks from Arwen.
“How do I become a part of the Holistic Homestead?”
Choose your gift, and send a check or MO to: Arwen Ek, PO Box 3193 Nederland, CO 80466
Or, click here, and scroll down to the “donate” button to contribute via PayPal. Make sure to include your mailing and e-mail address in the comments to start receiving your monthly Holistic Homestead Newsletter today!