According to the World Health Organization, a healthy community continually creates and improves the environment and expands resources such that all citizens of the community move toward the broadest definition of health as “a state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
The Holistic Homestead actively builds healthy communities along the Peak to Peak and Front Range region of Colorado – and beyond – through:
- Community engagement at our free public events such as the Holistic Health Fair, Farmers Markets, and Wellness Workshops.
- Economic empowerment by promoting small, independent entrepreneurs at our year-round indoor/outdoor Farmers Markets.
- Promoting healthy eating and active living
- Engaging and empowering community members to take charge of their health.
- Making fresh, whole, and healthy foods accessible and affordable for everyone.
YOUR SPONSORSHIP has a direct, positive impact on the health of our community!
JOIN US IN BUILDING HEALTHY COMMUNITIES THROUGH CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP TODAY!
- Farmers Market Sponsors give $1,000 or more to help us put on these wonderful community events at the Gilpin County Fairgrounds! The Holistic Homestead started the Gilpin County Farmers Market in 2018, today it attracts between 10-15 vendors and over 200 visitors for each event!
- $500 helps us put on our annual Holistic Health Fair in the Gilpin Community Center Gym. This event brings in health care providers representing the full spectrum of diagnostic and health services from dental hygiene, vision and hearing screenings to massage, homeopathy, and acupuncture! Our last Health Fair brought 500 people through the day-long event and we look forward to re-launching in 2023 with even greater impact!
- #GetFresh by sponsoring at the $250 level to help us promote and grow our Community Food Share program where folks pre-pay for fresh, local, organic produce and pick up on a bi-weekly basis. This program has been incredibly successful in supporting local farmers, getting people to eat more produce, and trying new varieties of fruits and vegetables.
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A CORPORATE SPONSOR TODAY!
Questions? Interested in a custom sponsorship package? Email firstname.lastname@example.org today!