Our 2nd Annual Holistic Health Fair is our biggest fundraiser of the year! It is really a testament to the passion and energy in our community that we have 7 healers, 4 vendors, 3 performers/presenters, and LOTS of goodies donated to our silent auction!
Don’t miss your chance to have a one-on-one with Laura Michael, Homestead Board Member and Holistic Nurse – she loves talking to people about nutrition, and holistic ways to get off prescription medicines.
We are really grateful to have Dr. Gregory Pais, ND returning this year to give a short presentation and meet one-on-one with participants. I have found him uniquely qualified to answer a wide range of health questions, and to put everything into one holistic perspective – from nutrition and supplements to chronic disease and pain management.
We will also be joined by a handful of talented healers including Rosanne Reid offering Healing Touch; Andrea Black from Peak to Peak Counseling; Danae Beaudette of Nourishing Soul-utions and 7 Healing Stars will be giving massage; Nancy Bodnar offering sound healing with essential oils, and more!
Here’s the schedule:
1 pm – Opening Ceremony, setting healing intentions (led by Arwen Ek)
1:30 – Yoga with Shakti Wood from Shoshoni
2 pm – Dr. Gregory Pais, ND
3 pm – T’ai Kwan Do demonstration with Imy Rich
4 pm – “The Importance of Self Care” with Aiyanah of Intuitive Evolution
4:45 – Closing Ceremony, what are you taking home? (led by Arwen Ek)
What’s on the table for our silent auction?
- 1 hr massage from Dianne Fleming, $65 value, starting bid $35
- 1 complimentary sauna at Alternative Sun, $30 value, starting bid $15
- Haircut and style at Hair By Tracy, $50 value, starting bid $25
- 2 certificates for 4 classes (either Pilates or Tae Kwon Do) with Imy Rich, worth $28/ea, bids start at $15
- 1 oz “Boo Boo Balm” from Dynamic Roots, $15 value, starting bid $7!
- 1 bar “Steffie’s Heffe Beer Soap with Eucalyptus” from Very Nice Brewing Company
- and more! including antiques, handmade pottery, and essential oils!
What ‘cha waitin’ for? Get your ticket TODAY, and see you Saturday!