Winter Retreat 2021: Making It From Scratch
Join us for Winter Retreat “Make it from Scratch” February 12-13-14. Our online retreat has all the ingredients you need for a fresh start!
About this Event
Are you stuck in a rut?
Does your life need a fresh start?
Have you ever wanted to create a spiritual practice for yourself?
Join us for our 6th Annual Online Winter Retreat, “Making it from Scratch”. This year, we want to give you inspiration and complete recipes to taste the benefits of integrating simple spiritual practices into your daily life:
- freedom from addiction
- resilience & gratitude
- balance body, mind, & spirit
- experiencing peace with yourself and the world
- clarity to see and achieve your goals, dreams, aspirations
This 3-day program includes:
- guided video meditations
- daily inspirational readings
- gentle, physical exercises
- self-reflection through journaling
- a personal retreat coach to guide and support you
This event is open to everyone on a donation basis, so that as many people as possible can benefit from learning new life tools and receiving one-on-one support for personal transformation. During this special weekend, you will discover how to harness your innate creativity to solve problems, help others, and achieve freedom, resilience, balance, peace, and clarity.
As you know, these events are so important for our community, and our organization. Our grassroots membership based and volunteer powered nonprofit has taken a major hit in revenue by having to cancel our popular annual events like the Spring Cleanse and Summer Solstice Wildcrafting Party in 2020, in addition to our regular monthly events like our Hands-On Health! workshops and Mountain Mama Tea Parties. I’ll be totally honest with you: WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO SURVIVE. Like so many other small businesses who are struggling, the future looks bleak without dedicated and consistent community support.
Click here to learn more about how YOU can make a BIG difference!
Here are some resources to help keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy in the coming months:
“Managing fear and anxiety during a health pandemic” from theparentcue.org
Click here to find updates from the World Health Organization
The Colorado Department of Health & Environment is regularly updating its guidance for communities in Colorado
Here is what the Homestead is doing to care for our community:
- At this time we will remain open to the public, and will continue to keep our shelves stocked with health and wellness products, fresh organic produce and staple foods. We are open Thursdays through Sundays from 10-3 at 972 Golden Gate Canyon Rd. Read 6 ways we are staying healthy at the Homestead
- Expanding our grocery delivery service: Deliveries will go out Saturday evenings for those who live in mid to South Gilpin County, and Sunday evenings for North Gilpin and the greater Nederland area. Call 303.582.3001 to order. Click here to learn more
- Working with Gilpin County Government and Peak to Peak nonprofits to coordinate a holistic ongoing community response
Sincerely, Arwen Ek, Director