1. Copyright of Site Content / Trademarks. All site content, except the art, but including text, graphics and layouts, is the property of HH and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of HH. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are NOT removed from the images. No site content may be altered in any way. The art displayed on this site is displayed with the permission of the artist, and the artists own the rights to their work(s). “Health Starts at Home”, “Holistic Care for the Whole Family” and “Herbs for Nutrition, Homeopathy for Evolution” are all copyrights of The Holistic Homestead. The cabin rooftop with chimney, door and pine tree logo, as it appears on some of the articles available on this website, is a trademark of HH.
2. Not Responsible for Links. This site may contain links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of HH, and HH has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies, or availability of such sites.
3. Disclaimer. HH strives to make certain the information available at this site is up to date, but HH assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. HH specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
4. Emails and Confidentiality. HH will treat emails sent by potential clients to HH via this website as confidential to the extent required by law whether or not the sender retains our services. However, any feedback or suggestions, written or oral, directed to HH concerning the site itself become the property of HH.
5. No Warranties Regarding this Site. HH provides and maintains this site on an AS AVAILABLE basis. HH makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, The Holistic Homestead, Inc. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM HH ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT HH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. HH IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. THE INTENT OF HH TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
7. Venue for Legal Action / Waiver of Jury / Attorney’s Fees. In any legal action in any way arising out of your use of this site or any subsequent relationship with The Holistic Homestead, you agree that the exclusive venue shall be in the County or District Court of Gilpin County, Colorado, or if federal jurisdiction is mandatory, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado in Denver. You waive trial by jury in action arising out of your use of this site and any attorney-client relationship you may enter into with HH. In any such action, the court shall order the losing party to pay the prevailing party’s attorney’s fees, expenses, and court costs.
8. Transaction of Business. You agree that the maintenance of this site by HH does not constitute the transaction of business in any state other than Colorado. You understand that HH is a Colorado Nonprofit Corporation.
12. Waiver. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants and conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of HH.
Our Network of Holistic Health Care Professionals span disciplines from acupuncture, first aid, wilderness medicine, acupressure, naturopathy, homeopathy, massage therapy, reiki, craniosacral therapy, holistic nutrition, nursing, well-woman care, OB/GYN, doula, midwifery, trans-personal therapy and psychology.