The Holistic Homestead is finally opening our Homestead Market in January! This is a “soft” opening as we put the finishing touches on shelving and inventory, but we will be up and running and open to the public Thursdays-Sundays 10-3 at 972 Golden Gate Canyon Rd. in Black Hawk, CO.
This has been a HUGE goal for so many of us here in the mountains, to have more access and more options, and we are really proud of the immense work and countless volunteer hours it has taken us to get this far.
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN to support our little market by becoming a member and shopping at the Market! Please take a moment to become a Patreon, and for as little as $5/month you can help ensure that this resource is here to stay! All members get 10% off at the Homestead Market, monthly newsletters, special offers, and more!
There are lots of ways to support the Homestead Market:
- Make a one-time, tax deductible donation! All donations over $25 get you a membership for one year. Send checks to: The Holistic Homestead, 972 Golden Gate Canyon Rd. Black Hawk, CO 80422; or PayPal email@example.com
- Spread the word – copy & paste or forward this e-mail to your friends
- Like, Comment & Share on Social Media
- Send us your shopping list, we’ll do our best to carry the natural, organic and sustainable products that you want WITHOUT having to drive down the hill
- We are looking for in-kind donations of shelving, displays, produce and drink coolers, and commercial kitchen equipment.
- Visit Alpine Botanicals and the Mountain People’s CoOp and tell them “THANK YOU!” for supporting the Homestead – we wouldn’t be here without their immense encouragement and support over the years!
The Holistic Homestead has been working to improve health and wellness in the Peak to Peak Region since 2012. We are a tax exempt 501c3 with a serious passion for helping this community stay healthy. THANK YOU for your support!